Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer 2013

A few noteworthy things happened this summer.  Eddy took me to see the Historical site in Cedar Rapids called Brucemore which is an old mansion that is in town to view.  It was interesting to learn about some of the families that have been in the area.  Other than that we just spent the summer working and getting ready for school to start.  Here are some pictures:
 Brucemore
 Corn early in the year.  I liked the contrast between the green corn and the dark earth.

 The corn was definitely knee high by the Fourth of July.  In actuality it was almost and tall as I was.

Back in March I became an aunt again.  My niece was born on March 14.  Here are some pictures:

 
These are pictures taken the day she was born.
 This was my Nephew's reaction to his new baby sister.  Though he has warmed up to her a little bit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment