For spring break Eddy and I went down to Austin, Texas to see my brother and his wife, Audrei. Also, my sister Camberley is living there so I saw her as well. We played games and had some wonderful food. Eddy and I went to the Lydon B. Johnson museum at the University of Austin-Texas. Here are some Photos:
Eddy liked this quote.
A dress made out of paper for the 1960 Presidential campaign.
Telestar Communication Satellite
What the teleprompter looked like back then.
Replica of the oval office but slightly smaller
Replica of the oval office but slightly smaller
The first lady office
The limousine in that day.
Also, I went to the turtle pond with Audrei. Here are some pictures:
Here are the turtles just hanging out. It was pretty awesome seeing all these turtles just chillin' in the sun.
It was a wonderful spring break and it was nice to get away from the pressures of school.
June Part 3
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment