This last Friday I went into Stuttgart close to the airport for a convention of sorts. They had different rooms with different rooms with different part of hobbies. For example: there was a room that was for sewing and the arts, a room with different baby things, electronics, model airplanes, trains, etc., a place with different food vendors, a few others. I went with some of the ladies in the ward. They were selling things so it was kind of like a convention in the part that they would inform you on the different uses of some of there items and like a fair because you could buy all the sorts of products. I did not buy anything but one thing that caught my eye and I had to take a picture of is this:
When I saw this I could not figure it out, but it was explained to me that if you wanted to hold hands with your significant other you would both insert the hands you are going to be holding. It is designed to keep the hands that you are holding warm when it is cold outside. I thought it was pretty nifty. This particular one was knitted. Also, they had some cool displays that they put up made up of balloons which I thought was pretty cool. Here are some pictures.
They were really cool. Overall I enjoyed my time with some of the ladies of the ward. The Christmas Markets start this week so I will be posting about those as we go to the different ones.
June Part 3
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment