Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas season.  Here is a picture of my tree.

It was a small 3 foot tree but it gave us some festive cheer.  Eddy's present to me was a scavenger hunt for some items.  It was pretty fun.  So it started with a present under the tree.  This is what I opened:
 Ritz Crackers with the first clue.  Do you still [wear] the garment?  Which was for me to go looking in the drawer where they are kept.
I unwrapped these Swedish Fish with this clue.  Since there are many places where I clean things Eddy gave me hints and I found my next gift hidden behind the laundry soap.
I then opened and received Red Vines with this clue attached.  So from what it says I go to our printer which also has a copier and found this paper where we copy items.
 This note with an IOU (which I did get).  We only alphabetize our movies so I looked there next and found this. 
The Princess Bride with this clue attached to the front.  The clue led me to the place where Eddy keeps his gym clothes.  This is what I found.
Starburst wrapped with this clue written on the outside of the wrapping.  It led me to the next clue which is one of the gifts that I received from my brother while he was on a mission.
This clue was taped to the back.  From the clue I went to the place that we keep our crackers and found this item.
This popcorn with the note attached to it.  It led me to look in Eddy's drawer.  And this is what I found. 
A summer sausage with the clue to go look on the table in the spare room with all Eddy's school books on it.  This is what I found. 
  
The movie The Sound of Music which I really like watching and haven't as yet bought.  It was fun to do this scavenger hunt. 

2 comments: