This last week has been surprisingly busy. Last Wednesday Eddy checked the USU off campus job site to see what they had. He saw a job for preschool at Little Wonders Preschool and printed it off for me. Well the next day I go down to Little Wonders and fill out a application. Well this last Monday they called and I went in early Wednesday morning and had a job interview. They told me that they needed me on Thursday but she first wanted to review the application and interview notes with the other person working with the preschool and said that she would call that afternoon (Thursday). But, I did not get the call and just assumed that I would not be getting the job since they didn't call. So on Thursday I was in a Special Education classroom all day. So when I get out of class I check my voice mail and hear that they call and wanted to hire me so I called back and said when do you need me there and they said before six. Well I got there around four thirty went through an orientation and then met the parents because it was parents night on Thursday night from 6-8. So I am now trying to come up with lesson plans for 3 year old preschoolers but I think it will be fun. I only teach math which will mostly be number and shapes plus a few other concepts. But the great part about preschool is that if they don't understand it 100% then it is okay not the worst that can happen. I am pretty stoked to have this job. So if anyone has any ideas of math games that I can do with 3 year old children please share.
Oh hooray!! I'm so glad that you've got something.
ReplyDelete