This weekend has been family filled. Eddy's mother, grandmother, and two brothers are visiting from Iowa so we traveled down to Draper to spend the weekend with them as well as Eddy's brother that lives in Draper. Also, my aunt and uncle were in town visiting my cousin's so I spent Friday afternoon spending time with them. With my cousin's and uncle we went to temple square and was greatly surprised at the ENORMOUS hole that used to be a mall. Lots of construction going on. On Saturday, Eddy's family, Eddy, and I went to the Bingham Copper Mine. It was cool going to see the mine because the last time I went it was 14 years ago and I didn't remember a whole lot so I enjoyed seeing it where I will remember it more clearly or at least it was nice to be refreshed. I will post some of the pictures that I took of the mines which I say are pretty cool.
Sounds like a fun filled weekend!
ReplyDelete