Friday, May 20, 2011

Ludwigsburg Castle

On Monday, March 21st we went to see the Ludwigsburg castle grounds and the fairy tale gardens.  Which are way cool.  This castle is not far from were our apartment in Germany was so we took back the van that we rented and took the train.  It was really fun and I enjoyed showing them to my family.  Here are some pictures:
 Here is the castle from afar.
 And another one because I really liked this picture.
 The view from the back of the castle.
 This is in the fairy tale garden.  When you cross the bridge and sit on the chair is rises and the water shoots up.
 And the flowers come out. 
 This is in the fairy tale garden so Bremen really is not that close and Eddy wanted his picture taken in front of it.
 This is at the Rapunzel tower.
 This is a stream close to the Chinese garden.
Another one in the Chinese garden.
 I put this picture in because my sister looks like she is holding up the tree in the background which I thought was kind of cool though in reality we were trying to get a cool picture of her and her shadow.
 This is a sculptured tree which I think is supposed to be a dragonfly or some type of insect.
 This on is a rooster.

Overall, it was a fun day and I enjoyed showing my family the fairy tale garden that I went to back in early November with a kind lady from our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment